Monday, July 12, 2010

What a Week!

Hey everyone!
So, for those of you who are my Facebook friends (and if you're not, you should be) you know that I'm headed to Orlando later today for Disneyworld and IYC! (For those of you who don't know, IYC = International Youth Convention.) Check my Facebook regularly for pictures, status updates, and whatever else I can find!
However, since I'm going to be gone from today - flight leaving at 6 or so - until next Sunday night/Monday morning, that means no blogging until I return home (with some awesome! stories and ideas, I'm sure!). Yes, you can go ahead and cry now. (Kidding.)
Don't fear! I've thought of a solution!
No, the solution isn't Mighty Mouse. Although I do love him.
I'm leaving a verse for you to read every day that I'm away in Florida. They aren't in a specific order, but are some of my favorites and are great for thinking about. Read them, think about them, and if you have a question or comment on one or even more of them, don't be afraid to post it. Let me know what you think!
Tuesday: Proverbs 31:30.
Wednesday: Matthew 6:34.
Thursday: John 14:6.
Friday: Romans 3:23.
Saturday: 2 Timothy 3:16.
Sunday: Romans 10: 9.
There's your No Restraints challenge for the week. Read the verses everyday, and think about them. One youth leader in my church said to go through verses word by word, phrase by phrase, until you really understood what the message was. Comment on them. Read more. And have fun with it! It's not boring unless you make it that way.
Are you in?
-Kimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment