Saturday, July 10, 2010

NR Free Challenge Days!


Hey everyone, running a bit short on time today. I've thought of an idea though, because I know that Saturday's won't be a big writing day for me. I'm normally way too busy on the weekends to write, and it's hard to slip down and sit here for 20 minutes thinking, writing, and researching. (Because yes, I actually do have to do a bit of researching before I post everything.)
I'm now naming every Saturday to be a No Restraint's free challenge day. If anyone reading has a question about anything, or if you have a topic idea you'd like to try, or a challenge that you'd like to pose for any and everyone, Saturdays are the days to put it into action.
So do you have anything in mind? Let me know!
Are you in?

-Kimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment