Monday, August 2, 2010

Fear Not!

Hello cyberworld, sorry to be avoiding you. I'm not doing it purposely, I promise. My life has been crazy lately, with cleaning for events at the house and day trips and things with the youth - it's been insane. I'm back up at Whitehall again for the third week this summer, attending Camp Meeting 2010! This is my favorite place in the entire world, and not just because it's beautiful and my friends are here. God really speaks to me here more than any other place, and it's impacted me more than any other place. I mean, I met my boyfriend here over a year ago and we've been together for almost 13 months, I became close friends with my now best friends here last year at camp, and once again God has been flooding my tiny mind with lesson ideas. It's amazing.
The theme of this week is Fear Not, and while I don't have time to go into that now (Mum has chicken parm baking down at the camper, and I'm talking to friends in a friend's cabin) rest assured that I will - along with all my ideas - write everything when I get home later this week. If I get a chance, I'll come back up here to my friend's cabin and steal his Mac (which, by the way parents, college starts in 28 days and I have yet to receive a laptop...haha.) and write whatever I can.
So this is your NR challenge for this quickie post. Stay tuned, and use the gift of patience that God has given you. Just a few more days!
Are you in?

-Kimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment