Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just a friendly reminder

I'll admit, I'm intimidated. 
This is just a friendly reminder to myself to 
POST AN INTELLIGENT POST KIMBER.


Thank you for cooperating and letting me remind myself. 


Seriously though, I'm sorry that I haven't been around for this whole past month or two. It's hardly an excuse, but between working 3-4 days a week at Subway combined with 17.5 credits of classes at school, plus trying to make time for homework and talking to Scott once in a while and attempting to have an excuse for a social life, I just haven't had time to get down the thoughts that I've had. Honestly, I've been away from this for so long that I barely know how to write a post anymore. So!


Prayers that I can get back on the proverbial blogging wagon would be appreciated. And, as always, if you have any ideas that I could write about, they are always appreciated. Thanks!


Are you in?
-Kimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment