Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow!

Thank you, Mam! :)
Wow, what a crazy past few days!
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Mama
Ang, who highlighted my blog in the church newsletter this month. How awesome is that? This crazy blog - filled with the random Gaga and weather posts - highlighted so people are told to visit it. Thanks a ton! :)
This is just a quickie post (you can tell by the label!) but I just appreciated Mama Ang doing that for me! It makes me excited to see that other people can stumble across my little corner of cyberspace now and hopefully get interested in something that they read which could lead them a little closer to Jesus!
I'll stop before my head gets too big, but thanks again to Mama, and to those that are here reading for the first time, I encourage you to explore around a bit. Check out my archive on the right sidebar and look for something that catches your eye. Hopefully a title, photo, or idea will jump out at you, and that you like what you see.
No specific challenge for this post, just a small one to challenge you to explore the blog and let God speak to you. Who knows, maybe all you need is a little post about Lady Gaga to reignite your faith!
Are you in?

-Kimber.

No comments:

Post a Comment